1979 Ford Bronco - Ringgold Georgia
1979 ford bronco
I have a bronco that I purchased 2 years ago to teach my son to drive it is all orginal with a 351 m motor c6 trans. I went through it completly making sure safe for him, changinging all fluids and replacing any front end parts that had play in it.
Being that it is a southern bronco it is rust free except for above passenger rear tire.
It is all factory including a catalytic converter. It is a factory air bronco but compressor removed before I purchased it, spedo doesnt work so dont kno milage, but it doesnt smoke.Both front seats are covered and not perfect.
It appears that it has factory paint and can tell it wasnt all beat up it does have 31 10.50 15 street tires that have pleanty of life left
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap cars.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.