1969 Chevrolet Camaro - Red Oak Texas
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Red Automatic
This is a 1969 Camaro SS, with powered steering, a big block pump gas 454 chevy engine and Automatic transmission with nine posi rear end! I originally bought the car to fix up for my daughters to drive but it is just to much of a car for them. This camaro is not advertised as a show car but a very nice car that you can take to all the shows, cruises, and drive anywhere and it turns everyone's head! 1969 Camaro SS
- the heater blower motor works and heater core in still in the car. Heater waterlines from the engine to the heater core are not installed. It can easily be done if you want heat in the car.
- New American Racing 20" wheels 20x8 on front and 20x10 on rear.
- New leaf springs with traction bars.
- New SS trim and emblems.
- New Speedometer cable. - SS carpet floormats. - all gauges work, speedometer works but is not the correct speed, it reads ten mph too fast.
- New Moser 9" posi rear end with 3:55 gears.
- New polyurethane bushings and mounts throughout.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap cars.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.