1967 Plymouth Gtx - Elk Grove Village Illinois
Very clean and solid 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Convertible
This very clean and solid 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Convertible has had the same owner for 19 years. Everything on this car has been gone through and made like new. There is zero rust on this car. It has the 360ci 390hp Magnum V8 “crate” with a Demon 4bbl carburetor, hooker headers, MSD electronic ignition, with less than 5k on the motor. The engine is paired up with a 727 Torque flight automatic transmission w/ 2,800 Hughes stall speed converter, a Dana 60 rear end with 3.73 gears and dual exhaust with Flow Master 40 series mufflers. All in all a very nice, hard to find Mopar convertible that you don’t see very often.Summary: Used 1967 Plymouth Gtx for sale in Elk Grove Village Illinois - United States Mileage: 80000 . Please read safety notes, before buying this car.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap cars.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.