1956 Ford Fairlane - Reno Nevada
$$$56 Ford Fairlane 2 Door Post
This 1956 Ford is truly one of a kind. It has a 427 Ford service block that has been repaired before I purchased it. The block was tested and has no problems.
The compression is 9.5 to 1, the bore and stroke is 4.25 each, the heads and intake are Ford(not aftermarket). The block is a side oiler. Heads have a max flow of 350 at 550 lift. It runs fine on the street and is not even broke in. Has less than 500 miles on drivetrain. Tires are almost new and have 15 inch rims.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap cars.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.