1952 Ford Pick-Up - Wellsboro Pennsylvania
1952 Ford Pickup
Frame is '74-'75 Bronco Ranger. Engine is 390 V8 estimated at 300H.P. Cab is 1952 F-2 and truck is registered as a 1952. 4 wheel drive, 4 speed manual with very low 1st. gear. 6ft. bed in very good shape.Eddy Bauer 8 way seats with lumbar. Sun Roof. Solid Ford Tailgate included. No Radio. Very minor surface rust. Frame is in very good condition.Truck runs well. Wheel flares & rear mud flaps added for Pennsylvania inspection which is valid till August 2016. Can have it reinspected upon sale if required. Unknown mileage on original speedometer. New speedometer installed in truck has 3518 miles on it.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap cars.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.