1933 Plymouth Coupe - Elizabethton Tennessee
1933 Plymouth Coupe
Does this car look chopped? IT'S NOT. Car Weight = 2,370 lbs.
The body has been channeled 6″ over a Chris Alston Nostalgia Chassis A-ARM 4-link double frame rail round tube mild steel custom chassis, completely TIG welded (NHRA Certified).
Round-tube Alston A-Arms, Alston front coil-over shocks, steering rack, 4-link rear suspension, top gun bars, 9″ Ford narrowed and braced, top mounted wishbone, QA1 coil-overs, anti-roll bar, single wheel wheelie bars, parachute.
All panels including Aluminum Transmission Tunnel and the Steel Tubs are DZUS fastened and completely removable for ease of servicing the car.
• 468 cubic-inch BBC
• TH400 Transmission with extra clutches
• FORD 9″ rear-end narrowed, back braced housing
• Center Line Wheels. BACK TIRES: 28 x 14.5 x 15 Hoosier Quick Time Pro’s. (Added bonus, this Coupe can take a 9-inch bigger rear tire.)
This car is street legal with working headlights, turn signals, brake lights, horn, tag light and a clean title.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap cars.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.